Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - page 36
Hi, was just wondering if anyone else here is applying as a nurse in Norway?? I am leaving on sept 8 and want to get in touch with other nurses who is planning/hoping to work in Norway.. Please send me an email or pm ... Read More
- 1i see.. hahaha! wew! meet and talk bout the processes?! SURE WE CAN! that wud be nice! hihihi! i graduated in UM ms Work SPMC.. formerly DMC.. please add me on fb.. /ArianeRuthOpsimar ! Steriane here.. sorry i used another account. forgot my steriane accout kc. . kaya i created a new one . hehehe.. GO GO GO!^^Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Oct 15, '12
- 0hi ms orig! ill be in Cebu on november 17! ill be starting to have my norwegian language class in there by november 19. wew! hope we cud meet jan.. PLEASE add me in fb.. ArianeRuthOpsimar . thanks much! GODBLESS US guyz! Ajah! ^^Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Oct 15, '12
- 0Oct 15, '12 by misheee_08Quote from ognirgHello mishee_08! Thanks for your response. Have you begun your language study yet? Not to mention, your application for aux nursing to Norway? Where in the Phil are you located if you don't mind my asking? By the way I am from Cebu.
Hi! I havent gone to any language training yet.. i am from davao..
- 0Oct 15, '12 by misheee_08Quote from Arianeruthi see.. hahaha! wew! meet and talk bout the processes?! SURE WE CAN! that wud be nice! hihihi! i graduated in UM ms Work SPMC.. formerly DMC.. please add me on fb.. /ArianeRuthOpsimar Steriane here.. sorry i used another account. forgot my steriane accout kc. di na ako mkalog in. kaya i created a new one . hehehe.. GO GO GO!^^
Already added you on fbLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Oct 15, '12
- 0Oct 15, '12 by Esme12, BSN, RN Senior ModeratorThis is reminder that allnurses is an all English site. We want everyone to benefit information that is shared here.
While ALLNURSES.COM, INC hosts visitors from around the world, it is based in the United States and much of our membership is English speaking. Due to our inability to moderate threads in other languages, we ask that interactions be in English for the enjoyment of as many posters as possible.
Please do not type entirely in capitals as it is considered shouting on the Internet.
Desiring to maintain professionalism, text speak (also known as chatspeak, txtspk, texting language or txt talk) is discouraged. Along with using proper English spelling and punctuation, this shows respect for the owner, other bulletin board members, guests, and makes it easier to read your messag
- 0[QUOTE=NorwegianNurse;4503802]We have two different types of nurses in Norway. Through high school (two years in school, two years as an apprentice), you can be a what we call a help nurse. To work as a nurse, you need a bachelor in nursing. There are a few jobs as help nurses in hospitals, but it's mostly nurses who work at hospital now. But in nursing homes, they need both a lot of help nurses and nurses. In more rural places (and in the north), they need a lot of nurses too, and some work places you get a lot of perks.
If you are from a country outside the EU, you need to fill in an application form to get the authorization and licence to work as a nurse/help nurse. If you want to work as a nurse, you need higher education and they have to compare your education with the Norwegian education.
The agency is called The State's Office of Authorization for Health Personnel (SAFH).
HI I JUST WANT TO ASK IF I REALLY NEED TO ENROLL TO STUDY NORWEGIAN LANGUAGE OR ITS ENOUGH IF I KNOW THE BASIC, BECAUSE HERE IN MANILA LOT OF CONSULTANCY IS OFFERING PROGRAM IN NORWAY AND ONE OF THE REQUIREMNETS IN THAT WE KNOW HOW TO SPEAK IN NORWEGIAN LANGUAGE. TY
- 0Quote from nes09i also attended a consultancy firm regarding residence permit visa to learn the language.
And i must say the amount they were asking for their "consultancy" was too much.
I was planning to go the same path, but i had no relatives in norway.
When i consulted my relatives in other eu nations, they said agencies and consultancy should not be trusted, and encouraged me to make an online application instead.
My only problem was the accommodation since i was applying on my own and not in a group. If someone here is going to push through with online application, message me, maybe we can share accommodation. I'm definitely pushing through with my application online.
hi i also want to apply with this program and thats also my problem .i think we need to recruit lot of people who are interested with this program and lets form a group and help each other what do you think
- 0Quote from misheee_08hi! I havent gone to any language training yet.. I am from davao..
hi just want to ask if there's an examination for language proficiency in norway before you get hired in a home care ?? And which is better studying norwegian language here in mania or in norway because one consultancy firm told me that norwegian embassy required applicants to study the language in norway . Please help me to decide if i should go or not ty