Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - Page 31Register Today!
- Aug 22, '12 by jed101500AS mentioned above, I applied for hElsefegarbeider.. A health Care worker, I do believe it would take time before I can apply to be General Nurse, Yup show money is needed for application of VISA. @jabana What employer? Its very difficult to find an employer..
I'll just bring luck with me.. I will apply for Jobseeker Visa on the 1st or 2nd week of september..
- Aug 22, '12 by jed101500Quote from luzRNJobseeker Visa 6 Months. that;s correct sir. Language proficiency is the basis to get a Job. it may be difficult and very challenging, but i'd rather take that risk rather than being here in the Philippines on which we could not get a decent pay,To: Jed
Did u apply for registered nurse their ? so u will be undergoing a bridging program then .....so u will be
going their for a jobseekers visa ? that's valid for how many months ? I just want to ask....do we really
have a nice opportunity their ? for us nurses ?
- Aug 23, '12 by luzRNTo : jed ,
i think u made a right decision jed , it's best to aspire your dreams than to stay in the Philippines. I wish u all the luck , i apply also the status of health worker for the authorization.
I think this is the gateway for us to earn our szhegen visa which entitles us, to be in 27 european countries. I hope that my application will be approved soon....always remember nurses it's better to try your best than letting opportunity slept away....it is like the united states before its easy to go there but now it's close....so soon all the european countries will be close if will not try.
- Aug 23, '12 by jabananaHow about i get my autorisasjon while here. Is it easy to look for a job thru internet only? Im planning to proceed with intermediate class.
- Aug 23, '12 by jabananaIs college diploma enough or we still need to pass our highschool and elementary diploma for safh application?
- Aug 24, '12 by jed101500No need for HS diploma.. as long as every document you submitted is Certified True Copy by your Atty..
- Aug 26, '12 by bukniti am still waiting for the invoice... hayy its been 3 weeks already.
- Aug 27, '12 by mariegracehi i'm from cebu, can i ask, it is possible to rent in norway as my housing information? i don't have any relatives in norway but i'm very interested to apply for resident permit (learn norwegian language). do you have any idea on other ways to comply the housing requirements? i=
- Aug 27, '12 by buknitQuote from mariegraceyes you can. you can show your rental contract to the embassy when you apply for the visa as proof of housing...hi i'm from cebu, can i ask, it is possible to rent in norway as my housing information? i don't have any relatives in norway but i'm very interested to apply for resident permit (learn norwegian language). do you have any idea on other ways to comply the housing requirements? i=
- Aug 27, '12 by RedGypsy84To: jed and luzRN what purpose should we indicate in the TOR should it be for abroad purposes or for employment? thanks