Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - page 31
Hi, was just wondering if anyone else here is applying as a nurse in Norway?? I am leaving on sept 8 and want to get in touch with other nurses who is planning/hoping to work in Norway.. Please send me an email or pm ... Read More
- 1Aug 22, '12 by jed101500AS mentioned above, I applied for hElsefegarbeider.. A health Care worker, I do believe it would take time before I can apply to be General Nurse, Yup show money is needed for application of VISA. @jabana What employer? Its very difficult to find an employer..
I'll just bring luck with me.. I will apply for Jobseeker Visa on the 1st or 2nd week of september..
- 0Aug 22, '12 by jed101500Quote from luzRNJobseeker Visa 6 Months. that;s correct sir. Language proficiency is the basis to get a Job. it may be difficult and very challenging, but i'd rather take that risk rather than being here in the Philippines on which we could not get a decent pay,To: Jed
Did u apply for registered nurse their ? so u will be undergoing a bridging program then .....so u will be
going their for a jobseekers visa ? that's valid for how many months ? I just want to ask....do we really
have a nice opportunity their ? for us nurses ?
- 1Aug 23, '12 by luzRNTo : jed ,
i think u made a right decision jed , it's best to aspire your dreams than to stay in the Philippines. I wish u all the luck , i apply also the status of health worker for the authorization.
I think this is the gateway for us to earn our szhegen visa which entitles us, to be in 27 european countries. I hope that my application will be approved soon....always remember nurses it's better to try your best than letting opportunity slept away....it is like the united states before its easy to go there but now it's close....so soon all the european countries will be close if will not try.
- 0Aug 27, '12 by mariegracehi i'm from cebu, can i ask, it is possible to rent in norway as my housing information? i don't have any relatives in norway but i'm very interested to apply for resident permit (learn norwegian language). do you have any idea on other ways to comply the housing requirements? i=
- 0Aug 27, '12 by buknitQuote from mariegraceyes you can. you can show your rental contract to the embassy when you apply for the visa as proof of housing...hi i'm from cebu, can i ask, it is possible to rent in norway as my housing information? i don't have any relatives in norway but i'm very interested to apply for resident permit (learn norwegian language). do you have any idea on other ways to comply the housing requirements? i=