Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - Page 30Register Today!
- Aug 16, '12 by luzRNTo : Buknit
ah i see.... i just send my documents in safh today via LBC i hope the invoice will come on the first
week of september....i was planning to enroll in alabang because it's more cheaper...for norwegian
language studies anyway as our friend from norway told us it's pre-requisite to have a language
trainning in home country before entering the universities in norway . I just want to be in a group
interested going in norway ....
- Aug 16, '12 by luzRNTo : Jed
It's nice to hear that i wish all the lack in your in your journey to norway . Can i ask do u have relatives their ?
- Aug 16, '12 by jed101500Yes I have.. My brother.. He will have his vacation this september.. Hopefully everything is well when I apply for my jobseeker visa..
- Aug 16, '12 by jed101500Here are the documents that I sent:
Certificate OF Completetion
Certication Of Board Rating
Certification Of Passing
after I sent my giro it took approximately 2 months until i receive my Autorisasjon
I applied for Helsefegarbeider..
- Aug 17, '12 by luzRNTo: Jed
Did u apply for registered nurse their ? so u will be undergoing a bridging program then .....so u will be
going their for a jobseekers visa ? that's valid for how many months ? I just want to ask....do we really
have a nice opportunity their ? for us nurses ?
- Aug 17, '12 by jabananabut if u alreay have ur autorisasjon why not look for an employer why you're here so u can apply for working visa?
- Aug 18, '12 by luzRNto : jabana
Someone advice us to have a visa titled : resident visa for skilled workers to study norwegian language it's valid for one year and your entitled to have a part-time job for 20 hrs . a week which is much advisable while your looking for an employer there . That's the new visa which they released only last year this is based on my own research . I already been in the middle east i just want a resident visa for my family ...... try to explore norway at expat blog norway .
- Aug 18, '12 by jabananabut u also need to show money to sustain ur studies there.. since we cannot afford to show money i'll just apply for the working visa..i just need to find an employer while i'm here..do u have an idea if it will be difficult to look for a job there thru internet?
- Aug 21, '12 by luzRNto : jabana
yes you really need to have a show money for u to go there. you can find an employer there but it based on the efficiency of your norwagian language if they will hire u or not . It is very rare that they will released a working visa from europe like norway unless u're an aupair visa status it means you will be like a private duty nurse for small kids or in a geriatric patient . try to go to this website" great aupair " and you will understand all , this visa is valid for two years .....