Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - Page 27Register Today!
- May 8, '12 by nursey0811A written plan for the Norwegian courses you intend to attend during your stay in Norway
Please note that the Adult Learning Centres ('Voksenopplæring') in each local Council ('Kommune') in Norway offer Norwegian Courses to beginners. For example: Voksenopplæring - Oslo Kommune
In many cases, the price is half of what is offered by various institutions in the Private Sector.
--------------------regarding this one for applying.. have you tried and successfully passed one? is there a form or guidelines that I should when writing this one?
- May 14, '12 by agnes_phhi nes09 i am interested to apply online too.hows your application now? can you please message me. I too have no relative in Norway to live with.
- May 17, '12 by Aimhiehi! i'm newbie here! still researching about Norway...I've read some information. they're so helpful... I'm planning to do it on my own if i'm going to pursue it..
- May 22, '12 by JuanmasipagRNHello nurses! I'm planning to apply for a residence permit to look for a job (jobseeker) in Norway that is only valid for 6 months. Would it be possible to find a job there even if I only know up to level 3 of Norwegian language? Is it true that there's a lot of vacancies for nursing assistants there?thnx..
- May 22, '12 by JuanmasipagRNQuote from angelvuhi. Im from Cebu. I attended the orientation at Global Summit. Haven't decided yet if i should appply. How much did you pay to when you started processing?
I have also attended the orientation at global summit and found out that they're asking too much for there clients. I'm confused if I am going to apply for jobseeker or permit to learn the language for a year. How about you?What are your plans?
- Jun 6, '12 by johngmo15hei god dag alle sammen...
it is quite difficult to get a job here now even as a nurse assistant(auxiliary nurse)..i've been here for 9 months and got nothing except for an opplæring vakt(orientation to work as an apprentice). language is the key,basic knowledge is ok but not enough. it demands more of it. think very hard before you decide to come here..it is better to apply for a permit to study norwegian than as a jobseeker. things here are very different and very systematic. if you do not have any relatives here that can help you in norway better not to go here because you'll end up broke..every thing is expensive..but again it is your choice think carefully and analyze the posible consequences that may happen...well maybe others are just with better luck.
- Jul 8, '12 by luzRNCan somebody help me with my application to norway . I really don't have an idea to fix it can somebody u have an authorization letter already ...can teach me because some consultation agencies are asking too much....
- Jul 10, '12 by kamalpreetQuote from Fiona59Hi i have done GNM in India and i am working in cardic ICU from last 2 year . Can i get job in norway
I have to ask. How would you feel having yourself or a loved family member cared for by a healthcare worker who couldn't communicate fully in your own language? Would you feel safe and secure?
- Jul 10, '12 by kamalpreetMe and my husband like to do master and we cant pay for that to full fill our drems we wish to go norway
- Jul 11, '12 by luzRNcan i just ask do u apply online for the application for safh ? because i'm interested too...