Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - page 24
by pfb85 231,049 Views | 786 Comments
Hi, was just wondering if anyone else here is applying as a nurse in Norway?? I am leaving on sept 8 and want to get in touch with other nurses who is planning/hoping to work in Norway.. Please send me an email or pm ... Read More
- 0Mar 4, '12 by princess_lizHello auspicious_princess
Did you apply for an authorisation as an auxiliary nurse or a general nurse. Did you apply for a license (temporary license while looking for a job) or a real authorisation? How did you mail your documents coz it sayd it should not be registered mail. I just want to know the documents will surely and safely reach safh .
Thanks a lot,
- 0Mar 11, '12 by evamoreat robocap:
uhm, i paid it through BPI..
You need to have a bank account in BPI. I think its dollar account..
But if you have a peso savings account in BPI, maybe you can try to ask the manager of the BPI if they can allow you if its okay in peso account and then just debit it through dollar conversion rate. BDO has also telegraphic transfer, but I chose BPI because I knew someone who also payed for it through BPI, so I just asked him. God bless.
- 0Mar 12, '12 by coniedelosreyes1)i'm trying po to gather requirements for SAFH license I'm confused where to get this po
confirmed copy of declaration from the Philippines health authorities confirming that your education satisfies EU-directive 2005/36/EF regarding general education"
"Certificate of Current Professional Status as a confirmation that you have valid authorisation without limitations in the Philippines - not older than 3 months."Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Mar 13, '12 : Reason: Tagalog removed
- 0hi guyz!! learned a lot from this thread.
i juz passed my application to SAFH as an auxillary nurse
wid d asssistance of an agency. 8s bin almost 2 weeks now and im still
waiting for the invoice (giro)..
is there any way for me to find out if SAFHhas received my application already?
- 1Mar 20, '12 by Silverdragon102 AdminCan I remind everyone as per the Terms of Service of the site we respectfully ask that you do not use text talk or other abbreviations. For many English exams are required and this is a good time to practice writing in clear English
English Only: While ALLNURSES.COM, INC hosts visitors from around the world, it is based in the United States and much of our membership is English speaking. Due to our inability to moderate threads in other languages, we ask that interactions be in English for the enjoyment of as many posters as possible.
Please do not type entirely in capitals as it is considered shouting on the Internet.
Desiring to maintain professionalism, text speak (also known as chatspeak, txtspk, texting language or txt talk) is discouraged. Along with using proper English spelling and punctuation, this shows respect for the owner, other bulletin board members, guests, and makes it easier to read your message.
Terms of Service
- 0Mar 20, '12 by BennyRNCAQuote from hawk24Is this the same agency you're referring to? http://allnurses.com/international-n...809-page4.html@ bettyboop09
ur ryt, i cant send a pm yet.. as for ur question, d agency is
global summit consultancy services. BTW, wer r u frm? =)