Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - page 23
by pfb85 227,560 Views | 786 Comments
Hi, was just wondering if anyone else here is applying as a nurse in Norway?? I am leaving on sept 8 and want to get in touch with other nurses who is planning/hoping to work in Norway.. Please send me an email or pm ... Read More
- 0Jan 1, '12 by lycejhello everyone..this thread is really a great help to everybody..actually, me and my friends have already tried these. we send our documents to safh but we had it in one mail but on different envelopes but with only one return address..we send it last nov 2011 and now,we haven't receive any reply from safh..can anyone please help us if you can advice us to send again..we really wanted to pursue on this but on the thought of starting the process all over again is quiet a loss of money..thanks guys
- 0Jan 10, '12 by lycejQuote from tracykissdo you know what's their email add?we do really wanna know..because i also had another friend who send her documents last nov2011 and she already received the safh reply last dec2011. while me and two friends,who put all our documents all together in one mail but on different envelopes,wasn't able to received any reply from safh.and we're thinking of sending again but it will also cost a lot,to start from the beginning. hope you can help us tracy.thanks a lot!give it time. mine took 3-5 months i think. and you can always email them but i forgot the email address. they do respond to emails. my first autorisasjon has the wrong id number, i only emailed them and they replied back and sent me a new document.
- 0Jan 23, '12 by citrine999Hi,
From what I understand, it is best to apply for SAFH auxiliary nurse authorisation rather than sykepleier since one has to take language and bridging program first before being authorized as a nurse in Norway.
Since I am not applying for nurse (only auxiliary), do I have to take the local nursing board exams here in the Philippines or would my diploma, RLE, TOR, etc suffice? Since a PRC license is not recognized in Norway, can I proceed to applying for Helsefagarbeider or hjelpepleier authorization without having to take local board exams? Thanks!
- 0Jan 24, '12 by persiskHej!
I am new in this website. It looks very interesting & helpful. I also had applied for getting authorization as "Helsefagarbeider" and got it after almost 6 months. Can someone tell me the ID- number which has mentioned in this authorization, is based on what? Because the number is very strange number to me. First, I thought it will be persons's passport number but it is not.
Now need your comments, friends!
- 0Feb 4, '12 by ladyjaja07hi guys! i am new in this website! i've been reading previous posts and found it to be so informative and helpful. i am a RN and planning to apply in norway. i was advised to apply for a "residence visa to study norwegian language". have you guys heard of this? hope someone could enlighten me. thanks a lot in advance!