Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - Page 21Register Today!
- Nov 12, '11 by jahraGood luck to all the applicants, please update us and let us know about
your experiences working in Norway...
- Nov 12, '11 by sendmethereQuote from eyesbabesHello. I don't know the answer to this as well.hi guys! I am also interested in your topic actually, I am okay with my safh and planning to file a job seeker visa but I am just curious with that sufficient funds needed does it really need to be 6 months in your account??
Were you able to find a room to stay already?
- Nov 15, '11 by fuffzkolHi everyone! I just want to share the documents I sent to safh (all certified true copy & notarized):
- Application form from safh (auxiliary nurse authorisation)
- Prc license
- Certification of completion (RN diploma)
- Certification of good standing (current professional status) - can be requested at prc
- Certification of board rating - the one mailed by prc
- BSN (college) diploma
- Transcript of records
- Related learning experience
- Certificate of Employment
I also included *Power of attorney (for my uncle in Norway) to act on my behalf
I sent them to my aunt last Oct 3 then she received it on Oct 12. My uncle mailed it to safh on Oct 14 then he received the giro on Oct 19 & paid on that week. Safh said to wait for 1-4 months for the result. Today (Nov 15) my aunt texted that they already received a confirmation from safh that my application has been approved (helsefagarbeider authorisation).
I'm amaze by the fast processing. I think it also helped that it's my uncle who paid it there.
Thank you so much to those who have helped me with the requirements here! God bless everyone!
- Nov 30, '11 by yourbeautiful1028Hi guys i will try my luck too in Norway applying for Jobseeker's visa..any help or suggestions what things to do before goin to norway...thank you..
- Nov 30, '11 by yourbeautiful1028how much did your uncle pay for it? what visa are you applying?
- Nov 30, '11 by fuffzkolhi you have to apply to safh first for the authorisation. my uncle paid 1,120 NOK to safh. yes, I will be applying for jobseeker visa 1,100 NOK
- Nov 30, '11 by andypenRNThis conversation is a big help. Does anyone here currently in Norway? Would you know any school near Moss or Ski? Thanks!