2007 NCLEX passer

  1. Hello fellow Nurses.i badly needed help.im a 2007 NCLEX passer State of California.i didn't get my license at that time because I don't have US social security number. Now it's May 2017 and I just got my US SSN .can I still file for my California license and transfer it to Indiana since I'm recently residing at Indiana.to those who will reply.thank you in advance