You've got it! Key steps:
1. Send everything together...OVERNIGHT. Yes, it costs $20, but who cares, you have already spent $$$$$, what's $20? Include a gift card
in the packet with a hand-written thank you note for "helping with your career." You'd be surprised how well this works!
2. SCAN everything and get the e-mail of the folks you talk to. Send the scanned images to that person, telling them, your packet is being overnighted.
3. Send SEALED transcripts, not copies and then hope your school sends it. Don't depend upon anyone but yourself to get this done.
4. A lot of the applications can be done BEFORE you graduate. Don't wait to have your director sign the ANCC form. AANP requires no signature! Get the state forms done and get to know your BON licensing clerk. Let them know how important they are to your career. Remember that gift card from Sonic! Get their e-mail and send them everything you send/get from ANCC/AANP.
5. Don't forget to tell ANCC/AANP which state to send the results to. This is not clearly noted on the application process. This can be sent overnight if you give ANCC/AANP a account number from UPS/Fedex.
These steps can shave weeks, if not more than a month, off your licensing process. Good luck!