What was your PNCB score?Register Today!
This is a discussion on What was your PNCB score? in Nurse Practitioners (NP), part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... Hello everyone, I know that PNCB-PC scoring is based on question difficulty, but I wanted to get...by erawka Jun 29, '12Hello everyone,
I know that PNCB-PC scoring is based on question difficulty, but I wanted to get a feel for how well I am doing on practice tests (I take the test in 10 days!!). I was wondering if any of you would mind sharing your scores and whether or not you passed.
Also, any last minute tips would be appreciated =)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=751045©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,256 Views
- Jul 2, '12 by sailornurseWhat is the PNCB-PC? I've not heard of this.
- Jul 2, '12 by erawkaSorry! I guess technically it's the PNCB PNP-PC exam. Basically it's the Boards for Primary Care PNPs offered by the PNCB. They score each exam differently based on level of difficulty, but I was curious to see if anyone could give me a clue as to what a passing score is (70%, 80%, 90%?)
- Aug 30, '12 by morganruWhat study materials did you use for the PNCB that you found were helpful. I was told they tell you immediately if you passed.
- Sep 2, '12 by tryingtohaveitallI did terrible on the practice exams, usually in the 70's but did pretty well on the PNP-AC exam. I have heard the practice exams are deliberately harder and it seems to be true. I took the NAPNAP PNP practice exams and the PNCB acute care practice exam.
Yes, you do find out immediately if you passed, thank God!
- Sep 2, '12 by pedspnpI took the ANCC exam, it was pretty similar too the review book, I scored around 400
- Sep 2, '12 by tryingtohaveitallA friend of mine scored similarly on the practice tests, 70th %'s and also passed her PNP-AC exam if that's comforting.