Nevada Nurse PractitionerRegister Today!
- by Neyerm1 Apr 18Moving to Las Vegas after I finish my FNP program. Can anyone give me any inside on the pay rate and scope of practice Las Vegas NPs have. Any advice would be amazing. Thanks
- Apr 20 by juan de la cruzBe aware that Nevada is another state with a pending bill: AB170, which passed the NV assembly and is now pending NV senate approval as SB69. If signed into law, this will remove the requirement of a written physician collaboration to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Nevada.
- Apr 22 by Zoolander23Quote from Neyerm1Moving to Las Vegas after I finish my FNP program. Can anyone give me any inside on the pay rate and scope of practice Las Vegas NPs have. Any advice would be amazing. Thanks
Im a NEVADA NP. Starting pay would be around 80K + annual! This is for non hospital setting. Dont know the rate in hospital.
- Apr 29 by Neyerm1Thanks for the advice! I love that Nevada would be a progressive state for NP autonomy. 80K+ sounds nice.
- Jun 8 by PRICHARILLAisMISSEDAccidentally hit reply and can't deleteLast edit by PRICHARILLAisMISSED on Jun 8
- Jun 17 by beckycoyleYes, I previously worked for a big company with many outpatient offices in Vegas. I started at 80K, but quarterly bonuses brought it up another 6k. Also, I got a 5k signing bonus. Hope that helps!