Need Help from a practicing APN ASAP!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Need Help from a practicing APN ASAP!! in Nurse Practitioners (NP), part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... I am currently completing an acc. RN-MSN program. Where I live APNs are not easy to come by. I have...by LaurainLA Jul 18, '12I am currently completing an acc. RN-MSN program. Where I live APNs are not easy to come by. I have tried to contact 2 personally to complete a little 5 question survey for my class, but have not had any responses. I would be forever grateful if a practicing APN could answer my survey. The college would like your contact information to thank you for your participation, but I understand if you do not want to post it on a message board. So please either respond via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or just post your response. Thank you so much for your help!
1. Is there a written job description for your role as an APN? What duties does it include?
2. How many APNs are employed in your facility and how are they utilized?
3. How do you participate in quality management? Please provide an example.
4. Please give an example of how you use evidence based guidelines.
5. Please give an example of how you incorporate research in your practice.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=759627©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 490 Views