Illinois Society of Advanced Practice Nurses
has a mentor program. It is based on nurses helping nurses.
1. I work in nephrology - I'm the lead APN with 7 other NPs. We all work autonomously and see each other perhaps once per month, if that. We work very independently but we do talk among ourselves for advice, support, etc.. I've been with the practice for 10 1/2 years.
2. Yes, I'm able to disconnect for the most part, rarely do I think of work while home.
3. Nothing r/t work stress
4. Yes I am someone who has to be busy: I have two jobs, volunteer with two busy activities (fire dept and prison reform group) and I also enjoy spending time with my family.
6. (I know this is going to sound like a Mom) but at my age, nope I've developed good coping skills.
7. I wish I could make the same amt of money sitting in front of computer screen - lol. Telehealth comes to mind.
8. I wish that I had more time to walk and enjoy nature. However, due to personal stress its hard. Nothing to do with work at all.
9. I am religious, I believe in God, go to church regularly and enjoy that very much and yes, praying does reduce my stress