Certification ReviewRegister Today!
- by imisscoco Apr 5, '06I am graduating from a dual track Adult NP/GNP program in June. Going to the Fitzgerald Review course in May. Any favorite review books out there? I want to get started prepping ASAP.
- 617 Views
- Apr 5, '06 by gauge14ivI have the Fitzgerald book - I like that one, I also like the Kish book.
I bought Fitzgeralds review CD's too early in my program - they have been incredibly helpful along the way.
- Apr 5, '06 by imisscocoWhat do you mean you got the CDs too early?? I was thinking of getting the Fitzgerald book. Havne't heard of the Kish?
- Apr 5, '06 by gauge14ivI didnt buy them too early...I meant I bought them also - early in the program LOL
hadn't had enough coffee when I typed that I guess!!!! LOL
I think the kish book is actually Kidd, Robinson and Kish?
- Apr 5, '06 by imisscocohaha. too early. that's funny. I'm a little dense tonight, with 5 weeks left of school. I think I will get the Fitzgerald book. Thanks a lot!