Help with interview questions ...Register Today!
This is a discussion on Help with interview questions ... in Nurse Massage Therapists, part of Nursing Specialties ... I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my question, but I will still try. I am a nursing...by ShirwinRN Jul 23, '05I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my question, but I will still try. I am a nursing student taking Holistic Health class this summer and I am assigned to interview a professional in pregnancy massage. What are some ethical questions I can ask this person regarding pregnancy massage? I can't seem to think of any. Thanks for your help.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=113099©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,141 Views
- Sep 16, '06 by augigiYou could try checking if there is any literature related to the field, which may give you some ideas for topics to ask about. Without knowing anything about the field, I would ask:
- Can you explain what is involved with pregnancy massage (PM)?
- What are the benefits and risks involved with PM?
- Are there any special safety considerations involved with PM?
- What training and experience is required to offer the service?
- What is the best thing about providing this type of service?
Hope that gets you started.
- Jun 2, '09 by JA27Hi Everyone,
I work with a missionary group, and I am wondering if religion is an appropriate subject to bring up when/if asked the typical interview question about your "greatest accomplishment." Thanks much