Things you'd LOVE to be able to tell patients, and get away with it. - Page 251Register Today!
- Aug 5, '12 by NayRNWhy do you say "I will go AMA" like it's a threat? You are a pain in my *** and my day will be so much better if you go. Please, leave and don't come back. Here is your paper. I printed it out just in case!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Aug 16, '12 : Reason: Language
- Aug 5, '12 by brilloheadQuote from nayrnand i brought four pens, too -- just in case the first three are out of ink, you'll still be able to sign your name on the ama paper!why do you say "i will go ama" like it's a threat? you are a pain in my *** and my day will be so much better if you go. please, leave and don't come back. here is your paper. i printed it out just in case!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Aug 16, '12
- Aug 5, '12 by carrie_cNo your baby does not have RSV just because she sneezed. HOW is it possible that you don't even know how to change a diaper or feed a baby a bottle? Have you never even been around a child? And even if you really don't know how to do this stuff, don't you think it would have been a good idea to take a class BEFORE the baby was born? That way, you might not look like you are dumber than dirt.
- Aug 5, '12 by DeLanaHarvickWannabeDo you people EVER SLEEP????
- Aug 6, '12 by nrsang97Quote from DeLanaHarvickWannabeThey are up all night and sleep all day LOLDo you people EVER SLEEP????
- Aug 7, '12 by marycarneyQuote from DeLanaHarvickWannabeDo you people ever BATHE?Do you people EVER SLEEP????
- Aug 7, '12 by Esme12
- Aug 7, '12 by HumerusNurseQuote from nrsang97Lol love it!
I have had to say this too. Why do people think they can just touch stuff? I don't just walk into a restaurant and go put my order in on the computer at Chili's.
- Aug 7, '12 by HumerusNurse"No, I can not give your friend any medication for heartburn. No, I can not give her your prescribed PRN Mylanta. There is a CVS right down the street with all sorts of antacids waiting for her!"
- Aug 8, '12 by Hygiene QueenQuote from gitanorn... or that they can kill somebody!...sometimes they don't realize by them touching the equipment or fooling around with any medical machine, they give us more work to do on account of their good intentions