The Mockery of Nursing - Page 135Register Today!
- Apr 5, '12 by mrr5745Quote from ♪♫ in my ♥Craziest fomite I've ever seen had wings... for real.
With black dots...
Yes, it was a lady bug infestation...
On the peds floor, no less...
Right outside my child's room...
Cute little fomites, they were... thousands upon thousands of little, flying fomites.
Thank you for finally giving me some motivation and inspiration for my avatar!
- Quote from mazyNormally I'd be in bed about now, but I can sleep in a bit tomorrow. Will be spending the day making a bunch of foods that take a long time to prepare and cook for tomorrow night's seder, so I'm going to sleep in for awhile...after I get up, it's gonna be GO GO GO!Got it. Most is gone. Much like my night with this thread....
(but tonight, I'm sipping on my Bacardi and Pepsi, and enjoying the boards)
- Apr 5, '12 by mrr5745Quote from JustBeachyNurseAlrighty overnight y'all have turned into dream killers who need to grow up on the horror thread. IMHO the horror are the Pollyanna posters who invoke their religion of convenience and blame the big bad NCLEX & the realistic nurses for their failure. Sorry after 3 times your test anxiety is no longer an excuse.
It puts the lotion on It's skin, or It gets the hose again
- Quote from mrr5745roflmao, and I have NO idea how this relates to the post you quoted! But I still find it quite funny (or should I say "quiet" or "quit"??--sorry, inside-joke-deleted-post-reference)It puts the lotion on It's skin, or It gets the hose again
- It occurs to me that while I have had my two cocktails for the night (over a two-hour period) I am starting to feel smacked. Hmmm....wondering if I've lost my edge? Guess there's a Crusty Old Bat limit. Ah, well, I still think my posts are easier to follow than some who would claim total sobriety.
And I don't. Ha!
- Apr 5, '12 by PeepnBiscuitsRNQuote from OCNRN63Y..You do? Do we know each other?PeepnBiscuits! <smacks head> Now I get it. For the longest time I thought you had the most bizarre screen name, because I was thinking Peep as in PEEP. I couldn't figure out what that had to do with biscuits. Now I get it. Duh.
- Apr 6, '12 by caroladybelleQuote from RNsRWeYou, too. The local market (kosher) was a nightmare this afternoon.Will be spending the day making a bunch of foods that take a long time to prepare and cook for tomorrow night's seder, so I'm going to sleep in for awhile...after I get up, it's gonna be GO GO GO!