Sex in the workplace.....what do YOU think should be done? - Page 12Register Today!
- Quote from Esme12It's not a resident, it's a 60-ish doctor and his 50-ish girlfriend. Both old enough to know better.If every resident and nurse was fired and banned from the medical profession there'd be no nurses or physicians. Heck, If I was the supervisor I'd be glad that at least the nurse was of duty!
Dare I go into the happenings of residents and nurses at academic facilities??? Form practical jokes to hidden rendezvous..... They have to release stress somehow when they never leave the facility.
Every bit on TV is true.
- And mine too.
- Quote from BlueDevil,DNPAnd I've heard some people have sex addiction. And counseling helps.I never saw that post, I guess that is what she meant when she commented that I proved her point when I said I have sex, eat, use the shower and toilet myself while on call. As if I'm supposed to be ashamed of those things? ROTFLOL. I have sex 3-4 times a week and it is gooood. I'm not going to stop because I have to take call. How absurd. Even more absurd is the expectation that anyone would! Some people are rally weird about sex. I've heard counseling helps.
- May 7, '12 by BelgianRNI've seen our on-call room. Dimmed lighting, huge LED TV, massage shower... I can see some MD's getting in the mood there. I have on occasion even asked them to give me shower time in there just because it is *awesomesauce*.
I don't understand the CCU nurse. If you need your MD so urgently that you set out on a quest to find him and then you'd waste the time getting half the hospital involved in your plan to break open the door... Seems to me she should be fired for delaying patient care and showing poor moral character for not making patient care her top priority. She was on duty after all.
We never have an excuse to call anyone. All doors in my hospital are outfitted with a badge opener and ICU and ER staff can open ALL the doors in the hospital in case of codes ^^. I mean just knock and have a good laugh with the MD about it when he shows up, keeps the atmosphere light and your professional relationship with him free of vengeance.
- Quote from Psychtrish39And certainly the high paid MD could afford to get a room!!My question sexual frustration or not is who on earth would want to go to their workplace off duty or not and have sex..? he was wrong and so was she and she should have been fired as well.. we nurses are supposed to have ethical and moral character. I mean I like sex as well as anyone but by Gosh why at work. Haven't they heard of off duty and Motel 6 ?
- Quote from netglowThat hospitalist is over 60 and prior to becoming a hospitalist he was a GP in this community for years. And a nasty self centered ass. What attracted her to him, most of us cannot figure out.Some kind of rookie, that hospitalist.
My niece's generation ...well, she can text with one hand, and do it without looking. She can text holding her phone inside her purse - so she tells me that's what she did in highschool. Apparently that hospitalist needs some skilllz. Just say'in.