I just feel that I would feel in much better hands if I had nurses that were sexy - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 27, '11 by NREMT-P/RNCome on folks - you all know better...
Let's NOT FEED THE PIG!
Really. This took 2 minutes of my life I will not get back.
- Jun 27, '11 by TreniaEveryone on the radio has loud and annoying personalities. It's his job to rock the boat.
- Jun 27, '11 by blueheavenlike I said in my post, My posting was supposed to be humorous, I'm not mad. I could care less about this scum. I did have one patient who back in the day who grabbed me in an inappropriate way and I knocked his hand out of my shirt. Next day, he wasn't there and I asked about him. They told me he had blown an aneurysm during the night and died. Oh well, I have to say I gave him his last cheap thrill...LOL. I weighed 118 lbs and had a body that wouldn't quit. I am not a sexy nurse anymore. Not everyone who posts on here meets the stereotype of "sexy nurse". I would take care of him the same way as anyone else.
- Jun 27, '11 by TheCommuterLet's turn the tables. . .This patient who has a preference for sexy nurses does not exactly look much like a sexy man.
- Jun 27, '11 by NurseToBe3Ewww... This guys is gross! His picture alone is repulsive, not to mention his behavior. I wouldn't want to deal with a guy like this!
- Jun 27, '11 by źNurseBeauty is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps he would like to sit down with someone in Administration, or even Human Resources and develop an action plan to address this issue.
This activity is pretty much on par with the type of ridiculous policies that Administration comes up with in order to justify their existence anyways.
- Jun 27, '11 by mikesgirl1lol i get that part, its like the little old men in the nursing home tho.... whats it hurt for them to look its not as if they are ever gonna get it, so the pigs like a good look at hot nurses... its an old thing that nursing is a sexy profession um it really isnt haha, its just men being men, and personally i think its just funny and i dont care i love the fact when my hubby tells new co-workers or friends that im a nurse they say whoaaaa man is she hot and hubby whips up the pant leg and keeps the hot nurses fantasy goin.... at least in 30 years when im not a sexy nurse my glory day will be forever engraved on his leg hahaha thanks to the best tattooist
- Jun 27, '11 by shhhhQuote from mikesgirl1Are you serious??lol why is everyone so mad, I think its pretty funny come on am i the only sexy nurse on here who enjoys the fact im super smart and sexy and represent a real life fantasy? my husband had a real portrait pin up girl style of me in a sexy nurse costume tattooed on his leg he wears shirts that say i feel safe at night i sleep w a hot nurse, its a hot profession loosen up folks lol, just sayin........
Seriously, is this a troll?
If your husband thinks you're hot, that's wonderful and I'm glad you're in a happy marriage. But, none of us care what you look like (or that there's a cartoon version of you tattooed on your husband, for that matter), and anyone who relies on your nursing care to survive doesn't care what you look like.
Your comment doesn't really showcase your intelligence. We're all on here to support each other in hopes to strengthen perceptions of nursing as a career full of intelligent, educated professionals. Comments like yours do not give us nurses much help. Come on!
- Jun 27, '11 by Five&Two Will DoThere will always be dirtbags that are our patients. I cannot imagine that it would be fun to be a female nurse dealing with that crap either. I will say that the women that learn to put those patients in their place from the beginning have less of a hard time with jerk patients like that. The other guys that I work with and me will often help with that process if need be, and often I will request those patients just to avoid any of those issues. We are a pretty tigh group in this ICU and we certainly look out for each other.
- Jun 27, '11 by sameyjaneyI wonder if the radio personality who goes by "Big Boy" with cellulitis on his leg fits into this "sexy" category.