MedCenter One College of Nursing? Bismark, NDRegister Today!
- by sunnyjohn May 2, '06Anyone ever heard of MedCenter One College of Nursing?T
The school is in Bismark, ND
Hear is a link- http://www.medcenterone.com/college/nursing.htm
Anyone have the 411?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=156009©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,135 Views
- Jul 21, '06 by OtessaI graduated from there in 1992.
was an EXCELLENT program. Great clinicals,etc.
- Jul 21, '06 by OtessaBTW it is Bismarck, ND (there is a "C" in Bismarck)
- Mar 22, '08 by Otessasunnyjohn,
I never heard from you.
- Aug 2, '08 by Precious81Hi Otessa,
I am curious about attending Med One Center of Nursing and was wondering how competitive admissions are?
- Aug 4, '08 by OtessaThe admission process was pretty competitive even back in 1990 when I applied. They had a 100% pass rate on the NCLEX this past year and have a higher than average pass rate anyway.
the website www.medcenterone.com Look for the college of nursing portion of the website. This is a college of nursing that is a hospital based program. The whole system has been recognized as Magnet so your clinicals would be at Magnet -recognized sites as well.