help needed for finding jobRegister Today!
This is a discussion on help needed for finding job in North Dakota Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... hello there, i passed my nclex pn last week. i am looking for jobs but all of them wanted 1-2...by erandi Apr 22, '09hello there,
i passed my nclex pn last week. i am looking for jobs but all of them wanted 1-2 years experiences .but sadly , i do not have any job experiences( (i worked as work study while i was at school).so this means it is hard for me to get jobs right ? many nurses suggested me to start working in ltc or home health . but i am having hard time finding ltc jobs and home health jobs. i would greatly appreciate if anyone help me on this matter. how can i find nursing homes, home health etc near by my area ? are nursing home and home health are same thing ? i seriously wanted to work as a nurse.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=386518©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,399 Views
- Apr 22, '09 by caliotter3Nursing home means long term care facilities. Home health means home health agencies. A good way to find employers to approach for work is to look in the yellow pages under "home health services", "nurses and nursing registries" and "nursing homes". You can also look under the same headings on an internet search for your area. You will be more likely to get a job at a nursing home, also called long term care facility. Home health agencies normally want someone with one to two years experience in acute care. Good luck.
- Apr 22, '09 by Silverdragon102Which state are you in, this will probably be better of in your state forum?
- Apr 22, '09 by erandiI am in North Dakota state. Please help...
- Apr 22, '09 by Silverdragon102Moved to the North Dakota state forum
- Apr 22, '09 by erandiI went through the yellow pages and internet but i didn't find any jobs related to LTC. Please help.