watts school of nursing - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 14 by rhondee1luvNo problem!!!! Good Luck
- Jan 15 by kml0807i was wondering what is a typical class schedule like for the pre reqs how many a semester i have to be full time to get my benefits for va
- Jan 16 by kml0807so excited i have the pre-admission's test on the 5th and cape fear community college has a website just for PSB-RN to help you study example questions so i am studying that. I am so stoked then there is a information session on the 11th so exciting praying i pass the test
- Jan 18 by rhondee1luvThe typical schedule for the pre reqs is Tues/Thurs 6-10pm. Im pretty sure that its a full-time schedule because its accelerated. Oh and best of luck on the exam!!! Im sure you'll do great :-)
- Jan 18 by kml0807does that mean like four courses a day and thanks for wishes on my tes hopefully i pass so i can submit an application
- Jan 20 by rhondee1luvJust one 4 hr class per week, 2 classes per week
- Jan 21 by kml0807i am reallly confused i have to be full time for financial aid and va ? so how will that be if im only taking one 4 hour class ?
- Jan 21 by HotSoupQuote from kml0807It is accelerated so typically one class will last 6 weeks but A&P ended up being 10 I think. So, you are getting full college credit and will be considered full time. You will have to spend quite a bit of time out of class doing work to be able to keep up with a 1 day a week class.i am reallly confused i have to be full time for financial aid and va ? so how will that be if im only taking one 4 hour class ?
- Jan 21 by kml0807okay awesome i was just like how is it considered full time i know at my school now full time is 12 credits so i really did not know how it worked at mount olive