Watts School of Nursing June - Page 727Register Today!
- Thanks for the info Keyna! Awesome!
- Good morning everybody! Are any of you female co-horts going to wear a t-shirt under your uniform?
- Yay! My Tink showed up on my avatar!
- Dec 14, '11 by keynaRum - No to the t-shirt...well, maybe a spanx shirt?!?!
What's a Tink???
- Tink is my cat. Can you see her picture on my post?
- Where is a kid friendly, good school, area of Durham? My neighbor is really bothering me. I just want to get outa here!
- Dec 14, '11 by keynaRum, no, can't see kitty - I have avatars turned off because my computer is so dang
slow on this website.
- No tshirt. The uniform is snug enough...no need.
- I see the kitty.
- Dec 14, '11 by JennipRum - cute kitty! As far as a good area of durham, I think I heard about one of the year round schools being good, other than that not sure. I have a friend who lives in Durham though I'll ask her if I see her.
I don't know if I'm going to wear a t shirt or not. I think I may try it, but don't know how long it will last.
Barb, I can give you lots of moral support! We're going to be pretty strapped ourselves, hope we can make it! You can always take out a loan (I know, not the best alternative)