UNCC acceptance letter, Fall 2011Register Today!
- by cbrush Apr 2, '11I was wondering if anyone has received their acceptance letter for the BSN program- UNCC, Fall 2011. Thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=547399©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,683 Views
- I received mines on Friday through an email by ******. Let me know if you got in bc I'm anxious to meet my new classmates. Good luck!Last edit by VickyRN on Apr 3, '11 : Reason: per our TOS, personal names of staff/ faculty removed from post
- Apr 3, '11 by VickyRNModerator's friendly reminder: Please do NOT place the names of faculty or staff in posts - This is to respect and protect their privacy from this very-well trafficked Internet site. Please use the private message (PM) function or e-mail to share such personal information. Personal names will be removed from posts.
Thank you and carry on....
- Sorry about the personal name. I'm new to this site lol
- Apr 3, '11 by cbrushCongratulations! Did you do your pre-nursing there?
- Yes I am taking the last of my pre-reqs there this semester. Did you apply for fall 2011?
- Apr 3, '11 by cbrushYes, I did apply for fall 2011. I did not do my prereqs there, so I am nervous. I have a 3.93 gpa. I hope that is enough.
- Well your gpa is great! Make sure you check your email bc everybody here at uncc already knows if they got in or not. It seems like you have a good chance especially if you have the 50+hrs of patient care hrs.
- Apr 4, '11 by cbrushHi again. I regret to say I did not do any patient hours. I barely got my CNA in time. Do you know how many have been accepted from UNCC?
- Apr 4, '11 by Pha_deeuncc50 have been accepted and 10 are put on the waitlist.