UNC-CH ABSN for 2011 - Page 7Register Today!
- May 14, '11 by AmisadaiWhat did yall think about today? I spoke to Oceania today (so nice to meet ya!). I think after they see my scores they may question their decision of accepting me, lol!
I am looking forward to send in as much of the paper work in, the earlier the better! One thing that wasn't clear to me was the background check, can we send that stuff in early or do we need to wait for an e-mail from them?
I'm so excited...56 people in or cohort, but I have a feeling they may accept at least 20 more people...I heard somewhere around these boards that it is supposed to be 96 in each bsn and absn cohort, not sure how much is true, but we shall find out in January 2012!
- May 18, '11 by ocenniaNice to meet you too!
Wow those were two very info intense hours!!! That test sucked, mostly because I was jetlagged and my brain wasn't thinking anymore!
They will probably take in more people since they had to cancel the summer session so maybe they're still taking people for Spring....who knows?
I definitely want to take care of all that compliance stuff ASAP. It's insane the amount of things we gotta do!! I'm getting really excited and nervous!!
- May 18, '11 by ocenniasuperWufie- who were you? Wish we could have met in person! I was the one who kept asking all the questions, sitting on the left side of the auditorium...I asked about the name on the name tag!
- May 21, '11 by ocenniahas anyone done the onyen thing yet? I did but I have no clue how to log on to check emails.....it's very confusing!
- May 23, '11 by AmisadaiI did it. To check emails you have to go to webmail.unc.edu
- May 23, '11 by ocenniaMy log in keeps failing.....do I have to change my password??
thanks so much!!
- May 24, '11 by superWufieocennia, my mom and I were sitting in the row behind you! I didn't get a chance to meet you, though. Was your mom there with you, or was that someone else I met...?
I just completed the onyen, and when I was sent back to the onyen home page, I scrolled down and clicked on webmail (I think Amisadai posted that link on here somewhere as well) and logged in with no problems. Dk why yours keeps failing! Maybe you missed a case-sensitive letter? Did you get confirmation that your onyen and password were accepted?
- May 24, '11 by ocenniafinally figured it out!!
thanks you guys.
I know Amisadai took the TEAS, did you?
- Jun 1, '11 by superWufieWhoa, I totally forgot to respond lol! Yes, I took the TEAS that day. Did anyone receive anything about our scores yet? I figured we would hear something by now!
- Jun 7, '11 by ocenniaQuote from superWufieI know! I just checked the ATI website AGAIN and nothing!Whoa, I totally forgot to respond lol! Yes, I took the TEAS that day. Did anyone receive anything about our scores yet? I figured we would hear something by now!