Stanly Community College Fall 2012 Nursing StudentsRegister Today!
- by RT21 Mar 21, '12Hello...just looking to meet more SCC nursing students!!! I know it has to be more than the two I've recently come across on here! )) Looking forward to classes starting in the fall.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=688674©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,029 Views
- Mar 26, '12 by lauriebmooreWhere are you planning on taking your CPR class? The American Red Cross up the road from me (in Salisbury) is offering it for $110. I didn't realize it costs that much to take a CPR class! Do you know of any other place that is cheaper?
- Mar 26, '12 by RT21I'm already cpr certified since I'm a respiratory therapist....we have to get recertified every 2 years. Do you work at a hospital? If so, typically hospitals have education reimbursement or either give free cpr classes to employees....I know CMC does. I didn't realize it cost that much either. I'll ask around; I go back to work tomorrow.
- Mar 26, '12 by lauriebmooreI am CPR/First Aid certified now, but it expires in July and I don't believe it is health care provider level. I am a HHA and a CNA for Bayada Home Health Care so they may have something. If not I am sure they can point me in the right direction.
- Check with your school - my cc offers it for $40.
- Hi Laurie,
I just checked on CPR classes thru Carolinas College of Health Science. For CPR renewal the class is $57 and that includes a book and for the regular cpr class, it's $60 with the book. Renewal dates are: 4/25 & 5/16 from 4:00-7:00. The full course dates are: 4/11 & 4/28 & 5/12 & 5/26 from 8:00-1:00. The classes are located at the Community Training Center. The address is 1200 Blythe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28203 & the phone number is 704-355-5699.
- Also being a CNA where your certification will expire - don't they pay to have you renew?
- The CNA course that I'm taking- my job, CMC, is reimbursing me for that and will reimburse for the recert as well. Is that your question?
- Quote from RT21Yes but I meant it towards the other poster!!The CNA course that I'm taking- my job, CMC, is reimbursing me for that and will reimburse for the recert as well. Is that your question?
- Oops, sorry! LOL