ranking points for forsyth tech ADNRegister Today!
- by Bk5896 Jan 25, '10Hey can anyone tell me how many points they had if they got into the ADN program at forsyth tech? I have 147 and I'm trying to get into the fall 2010 and would just like to get any idea
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=452407©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,438 Views
- Feb 8, '10 by ssmcraeHow do add up ur points. I have B's in all my prereps. Takin bio 165 now at gtcc. Are u just adding up your grades? i know if you have an B its work 4pts times credit hour? or is their something else that gives you extra points?
- Feb 8, '10 by Bk5896well you have to take in the composite score of your teas test... but yeah i think an a is worth 4pts, b 3 pts, c 2pts and then you multiply the grade you got by how many credit hours there are! and you add those all up to get your ranking score!
- May 24, '10 by MandaTayeI have a feeling you're going to get in..haha.!
- May 24, '10 by Bk5896haha and i think your feeling is right! wooohooo. so ready
- Jun 6, '10 by ItsTheDudeit's a good school, congrats.