Queens University of Charlotte, ABSN class of 2012? - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 23, '11 by AmandaLGHi Reese211...
I am planning on working Saturday nights and potentially some Fridays during the summer term. I will start with that to try and make a little money to help cover living expenses, and I'll see how it goes. Anybody else going to try and work at all?
- Apr 25, '11 by reese211Hi AmandaLG
Good for you! I was going to try and work on weekends, too, but I'm hoping I won't be too bombarded with studying to do so. We will see!
Thanks for responding.
- Mar 25, '12 by courtbee33Hey yall!
I am thinkning about attending Queens in May for the ABSN program and I was wondering how you guys have liked it so far (I know youre almost done!). I havent seen many recent threads about the program. How are the clinicals, professors, course and work loads, etc. I heard some comments about the school being on probabtion and I really wanted to ask the students to see if its true and what they think ahout the program as a whole. Basically, should I go there?? haha I would love to get my degree done in a year.
- Mar 25, '12 by NurseS2014Ho do you all know anything about the BSN I applied for that one and hoping to get in for fall12 ......
- Mar 27, '12 by Secret823any suggestions on how to pay for it? I just got accepted and concerned about cost.
- Jun 9, '12 by RN_BSN1I just graduated from Queens BSN program and passed the NCLEX, first time with 75 questions. Every school goes through ups and downs as far as pass rate, even UNCC. You will get out of this program what you put in to it. Good luck and I think Queens was an excellent place to learn.
Quote from misanonymous88Anyone else out there get accepted for the ABSN program starting this May? I want to swap information about financial aid, housing, and general thoughts and opinions.
- Mar 26 by nerdy_bishdid anyone get accepted to Queens for the 2013 class?
- Mar 26 by npmnI start this May in the ABSN program. Anyone else?
- Apr 1 by nerdy_bishI also got accepted but still haven't receive my financial packet. Have they sent anything to you regarding the orientation ?
- Apr 1 by npmnI got an email a while ago that orientation is May 6. Nothing about financial aid yet-- when I called the office she said they work on them in April, so hopefully something really soon.