Mercy SON Spring 2012 HopefullsRegister Today!
- by DeepDimples Jun 8, '11any applying for the spring semester and is there anyone who doesnt have a bachelors thats applying or that has already got in?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=576259©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,332 Views
- Jun 13, '11 by CertifiedTechI am and am so nervous!
- Jun 23, '11 by jmlucieI applied for spring 2012. I already have a BA in another field, and still need to take my teas. From what i undestand, you get a point for having a BA or a BS, but what matters most are your GPA, teas scores and your grades on A&P 1 and 2.
I took A&P a long time ago and made a B, I recently took the second part and made an A. I was advised to take A&P 1 over since it's been so long so i'm retaking it in the fall along with micro. I am very curious as to how they will judge my application. will they use my 1st A&P score or wait for the second one ? I have all my psch , sociology and nutrion courses completed with all A's
. I am beyond nervous !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jun 25, '11 by DeepDimplesWell I go and take the TEAS on tues Im so nervous, will post results afterwards.
- Jun 29, '11 by cindyb2010good luck to all that have applied. i graduated from mercy this last winter and loved it. in my class there was only a handful of people who don't have a previous degree, maybe 3 or 4. good luck
- Jun 29, '11 by DeepDimplesWell I turned in my application today and the administator said that my teas test didn't have to be bac until sept. 1 and that notifications come out sept. 15th.. such a long time to wait...
- Jun 30, '11 by jmlucieDeep Dimples,
did you get to take your teas on tuesday? if so how was it ???
- Jul 13, '11 by wish2beI applied for Spring and hold a BS in another area. Need to take the TEAS....anxiously waiting!!!!!
- Sep 14, '11 by Sheri SI just received my acceptance letter from Mercy and will begin spring 2012!
- Nov 27, '12 by prosoccer747I am new to this website but have many questions and was looking for some help! I go to North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC. I am in the process of getting a 4 year degree in Biological Sciences with a concentration in Human Biology along with a minor in Spanish. After the four years, I will have lots of hours volunteering at hospitals, working in some research in hospitals, studying abroad with (hopefully) fluency in spanish, and other extracurricular service activities. I want to go to accelerated nursing school in Charlotte (close to home) after I get my 4 year degree. Mercy seems like a great option because it is close, inexpensive, and fast. I saw on the website that they only admit 10 students into the ABSN program. If I keep my GPA around a 3.6 will I have a good chance of getting in? Is this a good option? I am wanted to join a "traveling doctors" as a nurse afterwards to get experience before possibly specializing. Any helpful suggestions as to what I should do or if I am on a good track thus far?