Johnston Community College 2010 and TEASRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Johnston Community College 2010 and TEAS in North Carolina State Nursing Programs, part of North Carolina Nursing ... So what do you think that minimum score would be to get into Johnston Community College ADN program...by jenniferkristin Apr 23, '10So what do you think that minimum score would be to get into Johnston Community College ADN program for 2010? I did just ok on my TEAS. I may have about 95 points total. But I scored 87% on the TEAS with a score of 83.5. One of my friends talked to admissions and she mentioned that in order to be competitive this year you MUST have scored atleast an 80. Also I am wondering when to expect letters of admission...or rejection....I am hoping to hear sooooon after the May 15th deadline to be on the Nurse Aid registry.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=475433©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 13,765 Views
- Apr 26, '10 by NC Girl BSNIt depends. I tried to get into JCC for 2 years. Your score is good but it depends on if 60 other people did better and who has all their prequistes done. Good Luck!
- Apr 30, '10 by mmc51264I am hoping to get in too. I did well on the TEAS, but don't have my A & P (am planning on taking in SS). I have 107.5 points. If I don't get in, I am going to apply to the ABSN @ UNC.
Good Luck!!!!!!Last edit by mmc51264 on Apr 30, '10 : Reason: spelling
- May 10, '10 by DawnMcBI'm a student at JCC who just finished A&P ll. I have finished all prerequisites; however I will not receive points for A&P ll since the course was completed after the March 1 deadline for admissions. I have a total of 111.4 points. I wasn't accepted last year so I'm really anxious and excited. The letters in 2009 were sent out on May 28. Hope this is helpful. Good luck!
- May 11, '10 by jenniferkristinThanks for the insight Dawn! Good Luck!
- May 12, '10 by mmc51264Thanks!!! Good luck to you! If you have asll your prereqs and 111, I hope I stand a chance. I wish the letters would come out before summer school started, but I guess I'll go ahead and knock them out.
Hope to see you both in the Fall
- May 12, '10 by DawnMcBBest of luck to both of you! I understand this year that the college will be admitting 60 students. I hope your summer classes go well. If you haven't taken A&P, I recommend that you select *** as your instructor. He is an excellent teacher with a great sense of humor. I really hope to meet you both this fall at orientation. We will know in a couple of weeks. The waiting game is torturous. Keep me posted on your status.Last edit by VickyRN on May 12, '10
- May 12, '10 by jenniferkristinI'm thinking about taking my A&P this summer. I heard that 2nd Semester is a doozy! Do either of you know the class schedule for the courses at Johnston? On the website it states Tues. Wed. Thurs from 1pm to 6pm and 12 hour clinicals once weekly.
- May 12, '10 by mmc51264For the Nursing? I thought it was Wed & Thurs all day (9:00-3:00) and clinicals were either Mon or Tues, 6:30-12:30.
*** is the only one teaching the summer A&P, I am def going to try and get in that. I have Sx that day so a friend is going to try and register me; fin. aid all set already.Last edit by VickyRN on May 12, '10
- May 12, '10 by VickyRNModerator's friendly note: Please do not mention the names of teachers or staff in posts. This is to respect their privacy. If you wish to share that information, please use the private message (PM) function. Thank you and carry on