If I got to a nursing school in Durham....Register Today!
- by weluv3 Mar 2, '11Like Watts, where is a nice family neighborhood to live??? Is Cary too far?
ps I am relocating from California!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=535554©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 705 Views
- Mar 3, '11 by Turd FergusonGoing from Cary to Durham at any time of the day is a nightmare... traffic traffic traffic!
- Mar 3, '11 by weluv3Alright... Thanks for the warning! What about Raleigh to Durham?
- Mar 3, '11 by Turd FergusonIt'll be the same, going from Raleigh/Cary/Apex area you're going to use either 55, 64, or 40- all of which are busy busy
- Mar 6, '11 by porterwomanThere are nice neighborhoods near Watts. Duke Park, Watts-Hillandale, Old west Durham, Old North Durham, Northgate Park. Do a search for Apple Realty or Bob Schmitz properties. Durham's a nice city to live in & raise kids. Don't fall for the hype about crime--there are crappy neighborhoods and their are decent neighborhoods, and the cost of living is best in Durham out of the 3 cities in the Triangle.
PM me if you'd like more info. I heart Durham.
- Oct 4, '11 by cj2011@porterwoman, Im lookin got relocate to Durham, for school. Would you say that the neighborhoods you named are still considered to be good? I have been looking for apartments and really have no clue about Durham. What would be a nice neighborhood, to raise two little girls???