Forsyth Tech Spring 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Oct 10, '12 by treasuresofjoyI haven't gotten a letter yet.
Anyone taking classes this semester? I am taking Spanish and Sociology toward BSN. Spanish is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
- Hi Treasures!
I was set to take classes this semester but last minute something told me to take a break. I was going to take Spanish, Chem, Anthropology and a math class. I am glad I didn't now because we have had a whirlwind of things go wrong here and it would have been a nightmare! I do miss having school but am so glad I took a little break. I wondered how hard Spanish would be. Is it fun at all?
- Oct 11, '12 by PmccarthyStill waiting for my letter as well. I only have 162 points because I'm currently taking BIO-169. So anxious to hear something because I know there's a real chance that I may not get in. Someone told me that the let you know within two weeks and today is the two week mark. Can't wait!
- Welcome to our waiting room Pm lolol....It will be interesting to see what the point ranges are this time. Bio 169 was my only B. It was a tough class! I am hoping the letters will be in the mail today!
- Oct 11, '12 by cleonard1269Hey everyone my name is Carla. I've been keeping an eye on this post to see when everyone started getting letters. I have 160.7 points because im missing bio 166.I am very nervous. I decided to call my counselor today. She told me on average it is 4 to 6 weeks to get any letter. so let the waiting continue. Just thought I'd share.
- Oct 11, '12 by treasuresofjoyNo letter for me.
Spanish is difficult for me. I think I was expecting to just memorize phrases and words. Turns out to be a whole new world of grammar rules that I am having great difficulty understanding. Oh well, I plan to take three semesters of it so I hope I eventually get it. I need to take 2 history classes and math statistics as well.
- Hi Carla
The nursing admission people said 4 weeks or less. We should start hearing soon! It probably takes that long for all letters like alternates, denials etc. I didn't have mail today UHG!
- Oct 11, '12 by cleonard1269I sure hope so. This waiting is the worse. But yeah she did say ALL the letters because everyone will know by then. I hope 160+ will be good!!
- Oct 11, '12 by RayJ2049I don't think it's ever taken this long for letters to go out!
- Lol RayJ...it seems like I saw last semester where it was about 15 days...i think it feels longer when it is you stalking the mailbox lolol. I go back to work tomorrow and won't get home till 9 or so. I might have to have the children check the mail for me lolol