Forsyth Tech Spring 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Thanks guys and best wishes to you all.. saying a little prayer over the letters in the mail I think we should def know something by Friday right?
HUMPDAY haha ha!
- I must admit, after reading about how fast Forsyth lets you know if you got in... I am a little annoyed as of today ..lol
ready to get this part over with..
- Oct 3, '12 by ErinJane1FTCC is a lot quicker than most places. I applied elsewhere with a deadline of the end of August and they still have not been out acceptance letters. We really should here within the next week, but it's always up to whoever is doing the current acceptances. Thanks change every semester it seems.
- woww.. even GTCC was quicker than that.
I know we all feel each others pain when it comes to waiting. Just gotta keep busy until then.
My mail goes to my parents house which is 2 hours away, so I'm constantly checking this site to see if yall heard anything. That way I can call and harass my parents about my mail
- Oct 3, '12 by Brightfuture4usDid anyone hear how many applicants they neded up with this time?
- I don't know if anyone besides me applied to GTCC as well.. but I spoke with a co-worker today who just started there this semester and she says the program is going great, her instructors are very helpful, and that they currently have 3 students who left FTCC for the GTCC program.
This still doesn't make the decision any easier, but just wanted to let you all in on what I had heard.
- Oct 4, '12 by RayJ2049Maybe we will hear something today! Fingers crossed!!!
- Oct 4, '12 by Brightfuture4usHere's to hoping! I have been out of work with an injury so the days seem EXTRA long waiting lolol
- Oct 4, '12 by RayJ2049Hopefully you will get an acceptance letter to make you feel better!
- Oct 4, '12 by Brightfuture4usI know right! WHEN we get in...are you taking other classes with NUR? It seems like it is a pretty full schedule with just one class from what I could see. Also does anyone know if we get to chose the section or do they pick for you?