Fall 2011 ADN GTCC/FTCCRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Fall 2011 ADN GTCC/FTCC in North Carolina State Nursing Programs, part of North Carolina Nursing ... Hey, I was just wondering if there were any who will be applying for either GTCC or FTCC nursing...by nyanbensmommy1 Nov 8, '10Hey,
I was just wondering if there were any who will be applying for either GTCC or FTCC nursing program. I took and passed my TEAS exam this past friday and i'm sooo happy since it's one hurdle that's been tackled lol but ow i'm torn which one to go to... so i'm applying to both.
I'm honestly leaning towards FTCC since they had a 95% nclex pass rate which is 10% more than GTCC. But this is of course if i get accepted. I have 155 points which i'm hoping is good enough.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=514953©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,269 Views
- Jan 3, '11 by nyanbensmommy1bump_
- Jan 23, '11 by Bleesedwhat are competitive points thus far?have u spoken to a admissions advisor that can tell if what points earned are competitive?
- Jan 24, '11 by nyanbensmommy1I'm not sure... i know for FTCC spring semester the points varied from 150-197 and as for GTCC anywhere from 35+.
Which one are you applying to?
- Jan 25, '11 by SHL7783I'm most likely applying to FTCC for the fall semester. Sooo hoping I get in because I've spent the last two years at universities with no hope...Not because my grades are bad I have all As and Bs but mostly Bs
- Jan 26, '11 by nyanbensmommy1I actually hope to get accpeted at FTCC I live closer to GTCC but I hear FTCC us easier to get into, plus their nursing instructors are more diverse. Another plus is their NCLEX pass rate is in the upper 90's so i'm keeping my fingers crossed.
- Jan 27, '11 by SHL7783Yes I know FTCC has a really good program so I am hoping to get in there too! Hopefully we will be classmates in the fall haha Good luck to you!
- Jan 27, '11 by BleesedThat would be cool if we are all in the same class. I'm applying to both programs GTCC and FTCC. I really want GTCC cause its closer and I like the RN instructors there but heck I would not mind getting accepted to both and having the choice to choose which one I want the most.I'm going to the FTCC nursing session next month and at the same time I'll take in all of my paperwork as I do not want to make two trips.But i will say, the waiting game is a little nerve recking.
- Jan 27, '11 by SHL7783Yes I definitely agree. The waiting is getting to my nerves A LOT! I really am hoping to get into a program soon because I'm not sure how much more school I can take haha. I just really want to graduate, get a job, and settle down finally!
- Jan 27, '11 by nyanbensmommy1Quote from SHL7783I totally agree with you two.. i'm extremely tired of waiting and i swear time has slowed down. It seems like its taking forever for the deadline to get here lol I have submitted my application at the begginning of November and I'm beyond tired of waiting lol.Yes I definitely agree. The waiting is getting to my nerves A LOT! I really am hoping to get into a program soon because I'm not sure how much more school I can take haha. I just really want to graduate, get a job, and settle down finally!
But It would be very cool for us to be in the same class.. at least we'll have the introduction down