ECPI?????????? Please Comment???Register Today!
This is a discussion on ECPI?????????? Please Comment??? in North Carolina State Nursing Programs, part of North Carolina Nursing ... I basically wanted to know if anyone has any experience with ECPI in Charlotte NC. Im going Monday...by henryswife Jan 29, '09I basically wanted to know if anyone has any experience with ECPI in Charlotte NC. Im going Monday to take my TEAS test and I know the LPN course is stupid high but I need to take an Lpn course. Charlotte doesnt have cc with lpn courses. Only small towns near charlotte that are completely far away from me. I really would appreciate your feedback.
Thank You for your time:heartbeat
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=366418©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 31,831 Views
- Jan 30, '09 by futurenurse05great program!! im attending now! drawbacks would be price and that they just increased the program to 14 months instead of 12
- Feb 24, '09 by tisha217Cabarrus County Community College has an LPN course and also the Cabarrus College of Health Sciences.
I was considering ECPI too. I've heard the tuition was high but its a step closer to being an RN, which is my main goal.
- Feb 24, '09 by ChgingmyCareertisha217 - if you are wanting to be an LPN and have the issue I do that you have to work during the day and go to school at night, Mercy is launching a PT Evening/Weekend option this fall....just an FYI.
- Feb 25, '09 by msfuturernI just spoke with someone @ ECPI this morning in Raleigh about getting in. The cost is out of this world but i am sick of waiting to maybe get in @ a cc.The fact that you have to pay back while you are in school is also a little daunting, but i think i may go for it after all. They do have job placement though.:heartbeat
- Feb 25, '09 by adorblepuppyI was thinking of taking medical assistant. But the price was going to be like 20,000. I know that is not the same as nursing. But with it being that much for medical asst. I could not imagine what it is for nursing. Good luck in what ever you decide.
- Mar 3, '09 by msfuturernHey futurenurse05 how do you plan of defraying the cost of school and how much do you have to pay back while in school. Also how does it compare with a cc?:heartbeat
- Mar 27, '09 by lilmarieIt's crazy to spend 20K for a medical assist. program that will only train you to make 10-12 hr..you're better off going to a local community college.
- Mar 27, '09 by adorblepuppyI totally agree. That is why i didn't do it. I want to take something but i don't know what? I am trying to get a car. But i don't know when that will be.
- Mar 28, '09 by dreamonWhat does everyone mean by paying back while in school- is there a monthly payment plan option?
Is anyone planning to go straight into another RN program right after graduation or will you take time off to work as an LPN?
Is there also a wait for other LPN programs or does this school offer something else that makes it desirable?
I would rather just go to RN school myself, but this 'years of waiting' talk is getting me worried. I think if I don't get into Watts I'll just go this route and bypass the CC's.