Duke University ABSN Fall 2013 - Page 26Register Today!
- Feb 24 by Joe_MommaHey guys, I'm going on March first as well. My name is Joe (no kidding, right?), from Florida. I'm tall, come say hey! Also, how are you guys prepping for the interview? Does anyone have stats on the acceptance or rejection rate based off of this interview? What do you guys think the group interview process will be like?
- Feb 24 by hopefulnurse24Hey Joe, where in Florida are you from? Where did you do your undergrad at?
- Feb 26 by the healer's artDuke Days was fun. I got to meet a lot of great people. The only disappointment was that they didn't tell us much about the admissions process and how they decide. But lunch with current students was way informative, the group interview is fun, the faculty interview is short and painless and the presentations are informative.
- Feb 26 by Joe_MommaHey hopefulnurse 24,
I'm from Fort Lauderdale. HS at St. Thomas Aquinas. Undergrad at FSU. Did all my nursing sciences at FAU and Miami-Dade College North Campus. Bit nerve racking going into the interview, any advice?Last edit by Joe_Momma on Feb 26
- Feb 27 by hopefulnurse24Oh ok, I go to UF! Go Gators Don't be nervous, just be yourself! Our group had about 50 people there, I would say. Yours will probably have about the same (let us know if not!). It's not a nerve wracking day at all! You'll be fine.
- Feb 28 by the healer's artThey had us fill out a post-Duke Days survey. I'm curious to see if thy change anything based on our feedback. So report back on how it is please.
- Mar 2 by celticsgirl17Duke Days was a lot of fun and very informative!! Everyone have fun on Monday and good luck!
- Mar 3 by kelseymhGood luck to those of you going to duke days tomorrow! It was such a great experience and very informative. I was really nervous for the interview but felt really comfortable because everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Best of luck!
- Mar 3 by hopefulnurse24How many people do you guys think were present?
- Mar 4 by masprenzThere was between 50 and 60.