Duke University ABSN Fall 2013 - Page 24Register Today!
- Feb 13 by hopefulnurse24Who interviews you, typically? An admissions officer or a faculty member?
I'm really excited, but really nervous because this is my top choice school so of course, I want things to go well!
PS - The group interview sounds really nerve wracking to me, because what if someone says what you wanted to answer the question with?! Coming up with something new to say in situations like that can be hard! Haha.Last edit by hopefulnurse24 on Feb 13
- Feb 14 by kmac7hopefulnurse24...
"The group interview sounds really nerve wracking to me, because what if someone says what you wanted to answer the question with?! Coming up with something new to say in situations like that can be hard! Haha."
I was thinking the same thing! I guess "what she said" isn't a good answer. lol. What day are you interviewing?
- Feb 14 by hopefulnurse24Hahaha, right?! I interview next week!
- Feb 14 by kmac7Me too! See you there
- Feb 14 by nurse34567Can any nurses who have done the Duke ABSN program give insite on how to suceed in the program. Particularly how to prepare, how many hours per week to study, the best way to study for certain classes, and things we should know before going into the program that we do not know about particular classes and such? Thanks
- Feb 14 by the healer's artI've heard the group interview is more like an activity? I would love to hear more details about it though. I know that we have two interviews for the solo one. I also interview the 22nd! I wish I was going last so I would be fresh on their minds, but the 22nd is the only date that works with my schedule
- Feb 14 by hopefulnurse24Being first could be a good thing too though!!! We could be the first people they see so they are excited and then everyone else has to meet the standards we set! Haha!
- Feb 18 by hopefulnurse24Never mind!Last edit by hopefulnurse24 on Feb 18
- Feb 20 by kmac7I'm looking forward to meeting the other applicants interviewing on Friday (the 22nd)! I'm trying to convince myself that I am NOT nervous...but I clearly am.
- Feb 21 by dane2010Good luck to everyone tomorrow! You're gonna do great!