DUKE ABSN Fall 2012 - Page 38Register Today!
- When is the deadline for this round to accept or deny?
- Apr 5, '12 by mk2134April 19
- Apr 5, '12 by jpw4200I just got my email...I'm in. We have to reply by April 19th. ABSNhopeful, you will definitely get in being number 2 on the wait list!!! Let us know as soon as you hear!
- Apr 5, '12 by moggsyCONGRATS EVERYBODY!!!! I just got home. ABSNhopeful, you will def get in - that is a great spot to be on the waitlist!!!! So pumped for everybody!!!!
- Apr 5, '12 by 2bEsqtoRNIt's just beyond awesome that most of you who came to know each other through Allnurses.com will get to be classmates. I believe of the group left only ABSN and mellzie are waiting for a definite response?
For those who have heard today, is it a definite certainty you'll be attending? Congrats again, everyone. Goes to show your waiting was not in vain.
I'm hoping you pull through ABSN. I'm more than certain you will!
- Thanks everyone, your well wishes make me feel better! More waiting for me, but at least it wont be that long (hopefully).
- Apr 5, '12 by dancergirl185Congrats to everyone! And ABSN I am rooting for you! Must be somewhat helpful to know that you are #2 on the list; just know there are plenty of people that may have chosen to go elsewhere or have another top school! I am almost certain you will get in!
@2b Yes I am definitely attending, already accepted the offer and put my check in the mail!
- Apr 5, '12 by leestad949Dear ABSNhopeful,
I'm new to the site, but I just wanted to give you a little piece of mind. I was a second rounder and just found out that I was accepted to the Duke program, but have also been accepted to a school in CA (which is where I am from). So, I am leaning towards staying closer to home and giving up my spot at Duke (i'm about 95% sure thats what's going to happen). So I know you said you were #2 but maybe that now makes you #1 on the list. Good luck, I'm sure it will happen for you
- Awe you are all so nice! Thanks for the words of encouragement. Duke is definitely my number one, well only choice. Haha. So I am praying it works out.@lee: thank you that makes me feel so much better. Being 1 is definitely better than 2!! Hopefully someone else has the same idea as you do. I'm from California too! 949? I'm guessing you are from orange county. Im from Fresno. Haha.
- Apr 5, '12 by mk2134ABSN-I'm SURE you're in. I'm considering different life plans so may decline as well. And I'm sure we're not the only ones.