CPCC ADN Fall 2011!Register Today!
- by Tarheelborn Mar 16, '11Anyone else attending CPCC in the fall? I just got my acceptance letter yesterday, and orientation is right around the corner! Hope to hear from some others that got accepted as well....
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=539561©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,585 Views
- Mar 16, '11 by NCstudentnurse715Congrats to you! I did not apply there but I hear that it is VERY competitive!! Way to go!
- Mar 16, '11 by sarabellum1Hey!! I just got accepted for Fall 2011 too! Congrats to both of us! Orientation is so close..I'm excited. Have you done any pre-reqs yet?
- Mar 17, '11 by TarheelbornCongrats! Yes, I have all my pre-reqs finished except for the required communications class....I'm kind of dreading that, I'm not a big fan of public speaking!
- Mar 18, '11 by sarabellum1I still have to take that one too...ughh not gonna be fun! I'm gonna try and do the online course for it, if they still offer it. Other than that I still need to do Micro and a Humanities class. Which Humanities class did you do?
- Mar 18, '11 by TarheelbornMicro is pretty easy, I don't think you'll have a hard time with it if you did okay in A&P....I took music appreciation for my humanities, it was really pretty boring but it wasn't hard class.
- Mar 25, '11 by futurern704hey just curious, i did not get in for the fall and am still working on A&P 2, then micro this summer. What kind of TEAS scores did you have to get in?
- Mar 26, '11 by sarabellum1On my results sheet, I got an "Adjusted Individual Total Score" of 73.5%. I think that was below the "program-mean" of 75.4%. I believe they also take in to consideration your pre-req grades as well. So.... not sure how much your TEAS test scores factor in since I was below the "mean"! Did you get on the alternate list? They may have just filled up quick. I'm sure you'll be in Spring semester if that was the case:redpinkhe
- Mar 26, '11 by futurern704No, I wasn't an alternative. I think not having all the class points hurt me. My individual adjusted score was 79.5% but will retake before applying again. Also, did you pretty much make all A's on classes which count toward points? Thanks.
- Mar 26, '11 by sarabellum1I did get all A's and one C in my pre-reqs. I guess that's what helped. Where are you doing your pre-reqs at? CPCC?