Calling any Watts School of Nursing Students!!! - Page 30Register Today!
- Mar 7, '11 by RumGirl2011Just sent out my background check form!!! Now maybe I can relax for a couple of weeks.
- Mar 8, '11 by jx3b0ysQuote from TIB72TIB, how long did it take to get your acceptance letter after you mailed in your packet?Just sent out my background check form!!! Now maybe I can relax for a couple of weeks.
- Mar 8, '11 by jammammait took my acceptance letter about 3 weeks to arrive. the longest 3 weeks of my life!
- Mar 8, '11 by RumGirl2011It took one week. It was not an acceptance letter though. It just said that my application is complete and the next step is the background check. I'm not worried about that though. I've never done anything wrong. The hospital that I am volunteering at already did a background check and it was clean.
- Mar 12, '11 by jx3b0ysThanks for the info I just sent my background form today. No worries for me either on that form :-)
Everything is moving along :-)
- Mar 13, '11 by Jeepinjedjx3b and TIB... hmmmm we're all still pretty suspicious until those background checks come back!!! lol... ok just kidding... good luck guys that wait is a killer!!!!
- Mar 14, '11 by momofAAHow long is your essay? I don't want to make mine too long. ) Any suggestions?!
- Mar 14, '11 by Jeepinjedmy essay was 2 pages... as long as there's not a huge amount of fluff in there you should be fine... according to MOC still some space left in class!!! hurry hurry hurry!!!!
- Apr 5, '11 by aspiringnurse11I'm currently a MOC student, and i cant find a class similar under human growth and dev. Does anyone know the course name & # that i should take for that?
- Apr 19, '11 by jx3b0ysMy acceptance letter came today woohoo!!!!!