Calling any Watts School of Nursing Students!!! - Page 28Register Today!
- Do us old foggies need high school transcripts as well ? Or just the college ones?
- Lady- CONGRATS!!! now let the stress of waiting for the background check and admission process begin!!! lol... just kidding... good luck guys!!!! Hurry up and get those applications in!!!!
- Lady... what's considered old fogey? Yes... you have to submit your high school stuff....
- Well, those of us that are in our 30's are "old" compared to recent highschool grads. Lol
I've been out of school so long that it feels weird to ask for my HS transcript.
- Thanks jeepinjed!! Tell me about it- now it's a whole new stress to deal with!! Gotta move on my pAcket of papers asap!!!!
- Lady- Now that I start in May i'm sweating bullets again... I have to admit being the only guy in my test and probably the oldest one there was a precursor to what I can expect as a nurse! I'll be 34 years young when i start... I understand the high school transcript thing... i got them in the mail and was so embarrassed... luckily my college transcripts proved otherwise... i was 30 when i went back to school and found it a lot easier being more mature... Now drink your Ensure and knock out your application! lol
- Feb 23, '11 by keynaAnd those of us in our 40s are older, and wiser...so beware...
See you in June...can't wait, Lady and Jeep!
- Feb 23, '11 by momofAAI received my results from the test AND.......I PASSED too!!!! I am sooo excited!!
- Feb 24, '11 by jx3b0ysWaiting for my results next week. I'm still nervous I wasn't able to answer all the questions on the reading comp section.
- Feb 24, '11 by LadyL963Congrats to all!!! :w00t