Applying to and hoping to get into Cape Fear CC?Register Today!
- by wtc-wilmington Nov 30, '10Recently applied to Cape Fear Community College's ADN program and anxiously waiting for the Mid-March notification letters. Wondering if anyone out there is in the same boat.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=518857©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,215 Views
- Dec 12, '10 by olliesmommy1005I just finished my first semester at CFCC....good luck!
- Jan 11, '11 by wtc-wilmingtonThanks for the luck! Just waiting for the letters in March. I have no idea how competitive I'll be. Hope your second semester will be amazing for you!
- Jan 24, '11 by Aka MommyI am in the same boat. I have applied to a couple other schools too. I don't really think I have a chance at CFCC's this year, I just started A&P, and did ok on Psb....hard to know what the "pool" looks like?? I feel ya!!
- Jan 25, '11 by wtc-wilmingtonDefinitely wish I knew how my chances are, I have a feeling I will be pretty average. Hopefully they'll contact us soon to review our point count and see a little into how I'm doing. I didn't do as well on the PSB as I'd hoped and have not quite all of the coreq's.
- Feb 22, '11 by olliesmommy1005Just hoping on to wish you CFCC hopefuls good luck in waiting for you letters!!! I hope to see you around the hallways this coming fall!
- Feb 22, '11 by wtc-wilmingtonThank you! Hope to see you as well! When did you get your letter last year? And if it isn't too much to ask, what kind of scores did you get on your PSB, I know it changes every year but I need some grasp of hope :-)
- Feb 22, '11 by newRNstudent02Is it really called Cape Fear?? because that sounds awesome!
- Mar 23, '11 by Aka MommyReally Cape Fear Community College....right on the Cape Fear River in Wilmington, NC