Anyone currently doing the Excelsior program in NC?Register Today!
- by FuturisticLadee May 16, '11Hi, I'm in the beginning stages of the program. Need encouragement and want to hear from others that's doing this in my state
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=566695©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 720 Views
- Jun 1, '11 by res0uugaTry asking this question in the distance education area. I did attend Excelsior and graduated in Jan. Good luck!
- Jun 5, '11 by FuturisticLadeeThanks alot for your response. How long did it take you to finish?
- Jun 6, '11 by res0uugaIt actually took me 3 years, but less than a year to do everything except CPNE. I failed CPNE 2 times. It took time get my nerves back and to get the money. People say I was brave, but I just had invested to much time and money to quit. I hope this helps.
- Jun 21, '11 by FuturisticLadeeI understand what you mean and yes it was very helpful. Congrats on finishing! It takes a lot of courage to not give up. Awesome job !
- Jul 23, '11 by Jen2014Can anyone attend Excelsior or is it for military only? I live in Raleigh and have been looking at attending VGCC or Wake Tech but the waiting lists might be too long and I want to start this Fall. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.