AE MSN 2011 ECURegister Today!
This is a discussion on AE MSN 2011 ECU in North Carolina State Nursing Programs, part of North Carolina Nursing ... Folks any one applying for AE MSN program for 2011, please post your updated information here. My...by cdcd Oct 29, '10Folks any one applying for AE MSN program for 2011, please post your updated information here. My graduate application is complete and I am going to submit my letter of intent next week.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=512958©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,374 Views
- Feb 15, '11 by ElizabethR11Hi CDCD,
I just received my acceptance letter to the program. Have you heard back yet? If so, let's chat logistics about Greenville and ECU!
- Feb 15, '11 by cdcdHi ElizabethR11 congrats..., I also got accepted into the program. I got my acceptance letter from department last Saturday. Did you get official letter from Graduate school? I am still waiting for my official letter from graduate school.
- Feb 15, '11 by Rach1785I just got my acceptance on Saturday as well
- Feb 16, '11 by ElizabethR11CDCD- I have not gotten my official notification from the graduate school yet either. Hopefully it will be here this week.
Rach-congrats to you! Have you given any thought to housing for next year yet? I've never been to Greenville so I don't know too much about the lay of the land.
- Feb 25, '11 by Anastasia83I've just got my letter a couple days ago - the first one was lost somewhere while mailing ElizabethR11, there are a lot of housing options in Greenville, and ECU bus runs to many apartment complexes to pick up students. The prices are reasonable. We live 5-8 min from campus, in a big apartment complex; 2-bedrooms are 500, and 1-bedrooms are 400. Two students above us share the apartment, you may think about this option, too if you like it. I like the place because of noise restrictions - the university housing is too loud to my liking. Good luck with your search!
- Mar 10, '11 by Rach1785Hi Elizabeth- I don't know what I'm doing about housing yet. I plan to go look in the area next week. I'm glad to hear that the options are plentiful and cheap though
Have you all received any additional information yet? I'm eagerly waiting...
- Mar 16, '11 by ElizabethR11All that I've received so far are separate mailings with information about my pirate ID and accessing my student accounts (Blackboard, email etc) and info about immunization forms. I know it's still early, but I want more information about what our schedule will be like, if we have a dresscode for the classroom, books, etc!!
I need to make a trip down to Greenville and check out my list of apartments I've been researching online. My main concern right now is trying to get an apartment in a more graduate friendly area so I don't have to worry about undergrad parties happening outside my door while I'm trying to study!
- Mar 27, '11 by kreakHey! I'm joining ya'll in the Fall too
I haven't looked into housing or anything yet. Anastasia83, what complex is that? Sounds really good compared to what I've been seeing on craigslist and other apt complexes. I'm def not wanting to be near the undergrad crowd! Been there, done that, don't want to repeat the fiasco of living in an undergraduate community...
Elizabeth, when are you going to visit? I need to make a trip too.
- Mar 27, '11 by ElizabethR11I'm headed to Greenville this Wednesday to look at 6 different complexes managed by Wainwright. I'll let you know what they look like in person!