2012 Watts applicants ( anticipating the decision letter) - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 14, '12 by hrdwknmom85Yea thats what I thought to..Might as well take them over...
I love being a CNA but sometimes it can get really stressfu like with any other job I guessl. I guess it depends on where u work. i work in Rehab so it is a very busy environment. I jus love helping people. I work with somewho are jus doin it for the pay check. You have to do it all for the right reasons to really enjoy it.
- Feb 14, '12 by hrdwknmom85I didnt think anything was on mine..also considering that i already work at a major hospital but I guess every place is different.
- Feb 14, '12 by HotSoupI did rehab equipment repair/service for 4 years, I learned one thing. It takes a special person to be a PT! I just dont have the heart to hurt people even if it benefits them in the long run. I dealt mostly with knee replacement patients but also did some hips....and very few shoulders,hand,etc as I had to sub in for people in the company as they couldnt keep rep's due to the way they were treated by upper management.
- Feb 15, '12 by prcoachSounds like you are moving into a field that much better suites you. Knee replacements and the pt that goes with it is harrowing at best. Just touching those patients causes so much pain.
- Holy crap you werent joking about "small" things being a large headache. I got a call today and I have to clear up an issue I have with my background check. I was convicted of an offense and I had NO idea it was a "criminal" charge since it was a moving violation. I have to do some hoop jumping for the next couple of days unfortunately.....a bit excessive IMO, but I will do what I have to do.
- Feb 20, '12 by prcoachOH NO!!! Jesus I can only imagine what they are going to come up with mine...does it look like it will be no problem?
- In my opinion, no problem. I have a concealed carry weapons permit, as well as worked in healthcare SINCE(ticket was during college) and its not been brought up until now. The thing that gets me under the skin is I have to write "why" I replied "no" to my application when it asked about a criminal past. To my knowledge up until TODAY I had no idea I had one!
- Feb 20, '12 by prcoachWell then that is about all you can and have to say say. I can only imagine what they might find that I can't remember.
- Feb 20, '12 by hrdwknmom85I had was in the same boat....Prior to writing my letter I did alot of research for the charge. Its a website you can go to and get a 7 day trial for criminal background check..I did that so that I could obtain all info on my background report. I then research the charge and wrote my why explaination using the research that I found so thatI was stating facts vs. my own personal opinion. When i went to get my disposition I spoke with the police regarding the charge and any feed back that they may have to help me write a detail explanation of the charge. And also JH is very helpful if you talk to her, she gave me suggestions also on writing a good explanation. Just ask her for her advise and im sure she wilol be willing to help you also. If you need any help jus ask and i will provide any knowledge that I may have. Considering that I started out in criminal justice I was able to use the resources and people that I have came across over the years.
- Thanks I appreciate the offer for help! I should have everything lined up and ready to go this week but if I run into any problems ill definitely hit you up. I did speak to JH about it today and she just told me to write down on paper what I explained to her, I also informed her that I had no idea that I had answered any question falsely. I just dont understand the big issue honestly. I have to speak to my lawyer tomorrow, I will go into detail after our chat.