WSSU's 2013 ABSN Program - Page 4Register Today!
- Sep 24, '12 by SnickerSnackerSomeone in the nursing admissions office told me to expect word in mid-October. I'm hoping that it will come sooner.
- Oct 1, '12 by interestedinabsnAny news about when to expect to hear from the school?
- Oct 2, '12 by interestedinabsnHi Faithfullove,
Do you have any Idea as to when they are going to let us know whether we were selected or not for the 2013 ABSN?
- Oct 2, '12 by ErinJane1They will not let us know and till probably mid October. But you can always call and ask what they're saying now.
- Oct 2, '12 by nana to fourBaptist is tentatively going to offer books and tuition to maybe 20 students for the 2013 N12 class. This is less than prior as stipends and fees I understand have been trimmed. But even at that it is still something. CFNC has opportunities for potential nursing students, check out their website. (College Foundation of North Carolina)
- Oct 3, '12 by interestedinabsnHi Nana,
Are they going to interview selected applicants as they did last year?
- Oct 4, '12 by interestedinabsnWaiting is a very difficult game
- Oct 5, '12 by blpariseNana,
How reliable is your source about Baptist tentatively offering books/tuition to 20? Where did you hear/read that? That would be great! I've applied to the 2013 program and then want to go on for the FNP degree...so I'm trying to minimize my debt completely.
I'm running to my mailbox daily!
- Oct 5, '12 by FaithfulloveQuote from interestedinabsnHi interestedinabsn,They sent us an email the first week of Oct and a letter followed a couple of days later.Good luck to you all! I know how that wait felt!Hi Faithfullove,Do you have any Idea as to when they are going to let us know whether we were selected or not for the 2013 ABSN?
- Oct 9, '12 by SnickerSnackerIf anyone hears anything, please post. Thanks!