Watts School of Nursing JuneRegister Today!
- by Jeepinjed Jan 22, '11Wanted to see who else is going to Watts (Mt Olive) starting in June. I just got my acceptance letter today! Wondering who my fellow classmates will be!
- Jan 28, '11 by JeepinjedNOBODY????
- Feb 7, '11 by jammammacongratulations. i just sent in my app and now have to return the criminal bkgd form. how long after you sent it all in did you find out about the acceptance? the waiting is killing me!
- Feb 8, '11 by Jeepinjedjam,
mine took a long while! i tested in Oct, found out the middle of January... don't know if mine was a special case because i had to submit a lot of additional info... they say the background check takes 2 weeks... GOOD LUCK!
- Feb 8, '11 by jammammai am assuming that you have no idea if the june class is full or not, right? i am hoping that i have not waited too long and missed out... have you gotten any response from others?
- Feb 8, '11 by Jeepinjedactually Watts was the only one i applied too... not a very smart move, but i kinda had my heart set on it... not quite sure if the June class is set or not... i'm sure you can ask the proctor if this is the case as she has a lot to do with admissions as well... hope that helps!
- Feb 18, '11 by NCSUgirlQuote from JeepinjedHi! Can you tell me more information about the application process? I applied to Duke School of Nursing for Fall Semester. Since I am in the second round, I have to wait to find out if I am accepted. I am looking around at different nursing schools that I can attend just to have a backup plan. Any info would help.actually Watts was the only one i applied too... not a very smart move, but i kinda had my heart set on it... not quite sure if the June class is set or not... i'm sure you can ask the proctor if this is the case as she has a lot to do with admissions as well... hope that helps!
- Feb 20, '11 by JeepinjedNCSU- The application process is pretty simple... You have to take an admissions test and then fill out an application (available on their website) more info about the test is spread through out this thread... after that is a background check, ittakes a little time to get a response... hopefully that helps a little and good luck!
- Feb 22, '11 by keynaCongrats! I'll see you in June - if I can get through the
I wish time would move a bit faster - I'm freakin' out!!!
- Feb 22, '11 by JeepinjedMe too!!! I'm looking to quit my job May 1st and can't wait to start! I thought my nerves would be fine after the test... Wrong! Good luck with the finances!