Thoughts on PCMH (now Vidant Medical Center) - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 12, '12 by narakiraGreat news!!! I start on the 20th of this month. When do u move out here. Congratulations!
- Feb 13, '12 by SimplisticRnxCongrats TheChair1!!! Very happy for you Please tell us your experience during your on-site interview. Did they ask you tough questions? Were you able to shadow the nurses?
- Feb 17, '12 by nathRNsimplisticrnx, i tried emailing you but the email address didnt go through. i did get a position in neuroscience. i start in april.
- Feb 17, '12 by nathRNTheChair1, congrats!! When do you start and what unit are you going to work in?
- Feb 17, '12 by TheChair1nathRN, congratulations!! I too accepted an offer from neuroscience and will be starting in April. Looks like we will literally be coworkers, how cool! Have you already started looking at housing? When are you going to head over there?
- Mar 19, '12 by TITRITEi have a phone interview with pmch /vidant next week. i am wondering what the internal medicine nurses do? i do not know much about the internal medicine department . any insights / thoughts/ info are much appreciated!
- Apr 14, '12 by Anastasia83How did you apply for the jobs? Have you contacted nurse recruiters,or applied online?
- May 6, '12 by cdcdHello,
Can any one tell me after submitting online application, Is there any thing do I need to take care, because some of the hospitals required reference letter and transcripts. I am applying for 2012 New graduate position. I appreciate your respone.