is there a nurse union at any hospital here?Register Today!
- by angelstringz Jun 13, '12I LOVE the union here in AK. Would hesitate to work for a hospital that wouldnt want a union.
- Jun 17, '12 by res0uugaNo union in NC.
- Jun 17, '12 by mmc51264Unions aren't allowed here. I would still have my teaching job if they had a teacher's union.
- Jun 18, '12 by elkparkI've been in nursing in NC for >25 years and have never heard a peep about a unionized nursing staff anywhere. If you feel v. strongly about a unionized workplace, you're going to have a hard time in NC (and most of the rest of the South).
- Jun 23, '12 by Five&Two Will DoI work at the VA and we have a union AFGE. It is a government employee union though not just a nurses union.