Stanly Community College Fall 2013 Nursing StudentsRegister Today!
- by RN2BE83 Mar 13In webadvisor my status was changed to "moved to student", which means I got in! Anyone else attending SCC in fall 2013? Now that Im in Im so excited but Im nervous....Good luck to all!
- Mar 20 by BrittanCongrats! I was also accepted to SCC for Fall 2013! However im undecided about attending because there not accredited (NLNAC or CCNE) program which makes it harder to find a job when you graduate. I called Carolina Medical Center today and was told they do not hire nursing graduates that did not graduate from an accredited nursing program (NLNAC or CCNE). But I applied to some more schools so I am waiting for a decision from them also. But congrats and good luck!!!
- Mar 20 by RN2BE83Congrats to you as well! I know of a quiet a few people who've graduated from SCC's program and none of them had a hard time finding employment. I know of two who work at CMC-NE and I know of one who works at CMC-Union that just graduated last year. But congrats again and good luck with getting into the other programs as well!
- Mar 21 by RN2BE83Congrats to you too! I'm not really nervous I did some research and apparently no schools in NC has the CCNE accreditation. I know to many people who've graduated from Stanly and are working to be nervous! Good luck and I look forward to meeting you in August!
- Mar 21 by RN2BE83I meant to say no ADN schools have the CCNE accredication.This is for BSN programs and higher.
- Mar 22 by BrittanYes talson83 ADN Programs have NLNAC accrediation and BSN Programs can have NLNAC and/or CCNE accredition. Just do your research, here is more information below:
American Association of Colleges of Nursing | CCNE Accreditation
- Mar 22 by RN2BE83I've done the research, I've been researching nursing schools for two years. Both online and in speaking with different schools about their accreditation as well as speaking to students who ahve graduated from different programs. That's actually how I found allnurses.com. I love this site!! I'm sure the links you posted will be very helpful to others when they are making their decisions on which schools they would like to attend.
- Mar 31 by sportigirl03What were your TEAS scores ladies if you don't mind me askin?