Stanly Community College Fall 2013 Nursing Students
- 0Mar 13, '13 by RN2BE83In webadvisor my status was changed to "moved to student", which means I got in! Anyone else attending SCC in fall 2013? Now that Im in Im so excited but Im nervous....Good luck to all!
- 0Mar 20, '13 by BrittanCongrats! I was also accepted to SCC for Fall 2013! However im undecided about attending because there not accredited (NLNAC or CCNE) program which makes it harder to find a job when you graduate. I called Carolina Medical Center today and was told they do not hire nursing graduates that did not graduate from an accredited nursing program (NLNAC or CCNE). But I applied to some more schools so I am waiting for a decision from them also. But congrats and good luck!!!
- 1Mar 20, '13 by RN2BE83Congrats to you as well! I know of a quiet a few people who've graduated from SCC's program and none of them had a hard time finding employment. I know of two who work at CMC-NE and I know of one who works at CMC-Union that just graduated last year. But congrats again and good luck with getting into the other programs as well!
- 0Mar 22, '13 by BrittanYes talson83 ADN Programs have NLNAC accrediation and BSN Programs can have NLNAC and/or CCNE accredition. Just do your research, here is more information below:
American Association of Colleges of Nursing | CCNE Accreditation
- 0Mar 22, '13 by RN2BE83I've done the research, I've been researching nursing schools for two years. Both online and in speaking with different schools about their accreditation as well as speaking to students who ahve graduated from different programs. That's actually how I found allnurses.com. I love this site!! I'm sure the links you posted will be very helpful to others when they are making their decisions on which schools they would like to attend.